COFFEE, COOKIES & CRAFTS 7” INDIE CRAFT FAIR TO BE HELD OCTOBER 20 IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE 4TH ANNUAL GRAND AVENUE FESTIVAL
Phoenix, AZ (October 4, 2012) – Announcing the seventh “Coffee, Cookies & Crafts” independent craft fair, to be held at Bragg’s Pie Factory in downtown Phoenix on Saturday, October 20 from noon to 5:00 pm. The craft fair will be part of the 4th Annual Grand Avenue Festival, taking place throughout the day all along Grand Avenue. This is a free event that is open to the public.
- The craft fair will offer a variety of activities including 50 local vendors selling handmade goods, crafting demos, a craft supply swap, and other fun activities for the whole family. Attendees will get to enjoy a pop-up lounge with free coffee from Jobot Coffee Shop and sweets from local bakeries.
- The free craft supply swap is open to everyone. Attendees are invited to bring old craft supplies and swap with others. Tables will be provided for the craft swap. Crafting demos will be scheduled throughout the day.
- Local vendors will include A Blissful Life, Amazed Handmade Jewelry, anniewhere, Carol Roque, Chain Theory, Chaparral Beads, Cherry Forever, Clean Getaway Soap Co., Comics by Brandon, Crafty Modern, Dressy Pets Portraits, Elysian Art, Frog Loves Monkey, Gothcupcake, HeartShockApparel, Hip Veggies, Jjac’s Mixed Media, Laminartz, Laura’s Crafterie, Letterpress Central, Lila-Jo, Madalyn Nault Accessories, Mermade Jewelry, Moderncat Studio, Mojave O’Hara Fine Leather Goods, Moos N More, Mrs. Patch Bag, Muddy Paws Barkery, Nina and Grapey, Origami Owl, Parkside Harmony, Patty Lewis Glass Artist, Pure Life, Queen of De Tile, RainShine BookArts, RunzwithScissors, Safety Third, Sebastien Millon, Shibuimono Arts, Sighfoo, Soaps 4 U, Starflower Jewelry, Steel Pier, Sticker Club Girl, Strawberry Hedgehog, Studio Artology, Sugared & Spiced, Voigt Metal, Wearable Art by Nadia K Taylor, Wit & Pepper, Xappaland and more.
- “Coffee, Cookies & Crafts” at Bragg’s Pie Factory is presented by Moderncat Studio, lucky15creative, and Sticker Club Girl and is being sponsored by MADE Art Boutique, Kooky Krafts Shop, Practical Art, Halo Piercing, and Jobot Coffee Shop.
- The Grand Avenue Festival is an annual celebration of the vibrant culture, art, history, and adaptive re-use of the Lower Grand Avenue Arts and Small Business District and adjoining neighborhoods. Small businesses and art spaces along this unique and historic travel corridor host tours of vintage commercial buildings and interesting adaptive re-use projects; create art exhibits; sponsor performances and music; and provide other special activities that highlight the history of this distinctive area of downtown throughout the day. More information at www.GrandAvePhoenix.com.
- Bragg’s Pie Factory is located at 1301 W Grand Avenue in downtown Phoenix. The craft fair will be held in the parking lot located at Grand and McKinley. For more information, please email email@example.com or check out Facebook www.facebook.com/CoffeeCookiesCrafts or visit www.coffeecookiescrafts.wordpress.com.