Mobile Food Truck, Phoenix, Arizona 85014(480) 326-8542
How do I love Pizza People? Let me count the ways!
- Vegan cheese on request! They use Daiya – my favorite – which is soy free and gluten free.
- Gluten-free crust on request!
- Popeye Pizza (fresh basil, spinach, and grape tomatoes)
- Fun Guy Pizza (mushrooms and truffle oil)
- Truly exceptional glutenous crust, while the GF is tasty and I am grateful they carry it, their regular crust is just SO GOOD.
- Deliciously simple sauce. I believe it is just crushed tomatoes and garlic.. how do they do it??
- They are like family! Oh wait… they ARE family! :c)
Pizza People is a spectacular food truck run by MaryBeth and Tim Scanlon. MaryBeth is my cousin inlaw, she is James’ cousin. I adore Tim and MaryBeth, they make the best pizza and are super accommodating for all sorts of restricted diets. I really don’t believe I am biased by being family, Pizza People is good people, really. Beyond my favorite pizza in town just based on being tasty, they are some of my favorite people and I admire how they treat their customers and run their business. Click here to follow them on facebook and see where they are at. They are usually at Food Truck Fridays at the Downtown Phoenix Public Market and they are starting at a new spot, 803 N 7th St (7th St/McKinley-just N of Roosevelt on east side street) Red Bricks Building Tues/Wed/Thurs 11-1:30. Check them out!