A while back I was contacted by Rita of Winning Startups with a list of questions regarding how I got started, what I do, goals and tips for other like minded folks. It was a good exercise for me to take the time to briefly write this stuff down and I appreciate her featuring my business on her site. (I should’ve taken more time proofing there are some pretty egregious typos, sorry!) While I am not as ambitious as most entrepreneurs I am proud of what I do and hope her interview will be of some use.
- When did you start the company?
- What plans do you have for growth?
- What has been the most difficult part of starting your company?
- What advice do you have for people starting their own companies?
- How much time do you spend per week on your business?
Click here to read the full article and my answers on WinningStartups.com